AGH TELEVISION CEO, CREATOR
TRUE PLAYER ENTERTAINMENT, INC. CEO, PARTNER
AWARD-WINNING DIRECTOR, WRITER, PRODUCER, EDITOR, PHOTOGRAPHER, LECTURER AND MUSICIAN
AGH TELEVISION PARTNERS: CURT SMITH AND THOMAS LEE BOTTOM
MANAGER: CURT SMITH of ZERODISC MANAGEMENT
SALES AGENT: DAVID DINERSTEIN of D2 FILMS
"Chad Calek is a revolutionary. The type of person who reinvents the rules and sidesteps the commonality of Hollywood."
- John Soltes, www.hollywoodsoapbox.com
As an award-winning filmmaker that's successfully navigated the shark-filled waters of the entertainment business for over two decades, Chad Calek provides the overall vision, voice and creative direction for 100 percent of the products released by AGH Television. In addition, Calek is also the driving force behind AGH TV's unique "grassroots" approach to marketing and promotion, as Calek's belief in the power of social media, combined with his passion for the sincerity created by face to face interaction with fans and supporters, has played a defining role in establishing AGH Television as not only an independent film and distribution company, but as a full-fledged "entertainment" company, that since its inception in 2011, has hosted over 280 live touring events in the United States, Canada and Australia.
"When it comes to the arts, whether you're talking about music, comedy, poetry, film or dance, in my opinion, nothing compares to the live show. It's not only the best way for fans and supporters to experience you vision, but as an artist, the live show is the only setting that offers 'real-time' reactions and responses to your work," says Calek. "You have to keep in mind that anyone can 'hype' their film. Anyone can brag about their own talent. Anyone can talk shit. But eventually, the time will come where you just have to hit 'play' and screen the film. Love it or hate it, the audience will let you know, as 'real-time' reactions are not agenda driven. While some artists may find this challenge to be a terrifying prospect, it's a challenge that I welcome with open arms, as I find nothing more fulfilling than hosting live events throughout the world."
It's a good thing that Calek enjoy travel, because as a professional musician, journalist, photographer, paranormal investigator, reality television star and award-winning documentary filmmaker, Calek has been touring the country since the age of 18, in which he's quick to point out that without the loyalty, guidance, faith and patience he's received from his manager, business partners, band mates, paranormal investigation team partners and childhood best friends, success (on any level), would have never been achieved.
"We're not just a group of co-workers... we're family" says Calek. "While our eyes are always on the prize when it comes to our collective professional goals, first and foremost, we care about each other as individuals. Nothing would be more depressing that to reach the mountain top, only to realize you've lost everyone along on the way. By taking care of each other first, we take care of business. And within our family, everyone is of equal importance, as we collectively share our individuals strengths to overcome our personal weaknesses. The result is a body of positive motion is something to behold."
And these strengths will be immediately showcased in 2015, as time is something that Calek and his business partner, Thomas Lee Bottom, do not waste. In fact, pre-production has already begun in Los Angeles, CA, on Calek's next feature film documentary, titled BLACKSHEEP, which Bottom is Executive Producing.
"I'm a true believer that you have to listen to the universe... especially in this business. When a project seems to be leading the way on its own, you don't fight it. You embrace it. BLACKSHEEP sold itself through fate and destination. It's going to be a truly special film unlike anything anyone has ever seen before. And when it comes to 'timing', there's not a better project selection we could have made. Once Thomas looked over the synopsis and listened to my thoughts on the direction of the film, the decision was made on the spot. By 8 a.m. the following morning, pre-production on BLACKSHEEP had already begun. Very few artists are blessed with that level of faith, commitment and excitement from your Executive Producer," says Calek.
Unlike his previous work, BLACKSHEEP will be the first feature film documentary directed by Calek that has absolutely nothing to do with the paranormal, unexplained events or conspiracy theories. In the simplest of terms, BLACKSHEEP is about Calek regaining his passion for songwriting after enduring a series of extraordinary events over a decade ago that left Calek so disheartened with the music business, that for over seven years, Calek couldn't even pick up a guitar without feeling the heartbreak of a dream lost. In fact, the events that stripped Calek of his love for creating music have already been documented in the forthcoming, award-winning Calek documentary, A CLOWN SHORT OF DESTINY, which takes viewers inside the rise and demise of the highly corrupt Des Moines, IA, local music scene between 1996-2001, which made national headlines in the likes of SPIN and HITS MAGAZINE, as Des Moines was touted by several music industry heavyweights as being "the next Seattle".
In BLACKSHEEP, Calek will not only be revealing the brutal truth about his controversial past in the music business, but Calek will also be taking viewers inside the process of returning to Iowa to write and record his first ever professionally produced IN A CROWDED ROOM album, in which Calek will also be working with a group of professional musicians that are either currently signed, or have been signed to several major labels, as this hand-picked team is completely committed to bringing Calek's message to life on his forthcoming full-length IN A CROWDED ROOM release.
"As an artist, I've never been this challenged. Never. And that is truly exciting. Not only have I been given the chance to make an incredibly heartfelt, beautiful documentary with a universal message that I believe will resonate within anyone who has ever had a dream, but simultaneously, I'll be challenged with making a record that proves I deserve the chance to even attempt a project of this magnitude. Most of my fans know me from my time spent 'one screen' investigating the unexplained on A&E's Paranormal State, or my choice to open up about my past in the American Ghost Hunter documentary. This means that the majority of my fans and supporters have no idea that my first passion is songwriting, or that my entire career in the entertainment business is built upon a foundation of writing and performing music, while simultaneously building the most successful independent record label that the state of Iowa had ever seen, in which the sole purpose of that label was to promote my band, 35 Inch Mudder, in an era when social media was non-existent. But at all costs... I found a way. The commercial, metal and college radio success of 35 Inch Mudder also afforded me the chance to share the stage with my musical heroes, such as Motley Crue, Stone Temple Pilots, Incubus, System of a Down, The Deftones, Limp Bizkit, Godsmack and countless others. And all of this all occurred long before Paranormal State even existed. Needless to say this puts me in a unique position, because while many of my fans will give my music an honest chance, there will also be some who simply disregard my musical abilities because they just want 'more of the same' when it comes to my brief stint in reality television. This is a legitimate challenge that I'm completely prepared to take on, as the way to overcome this challenge, is 'the work'. A good song is universal. As long as I keep my focus about 'the work', the rest will fall into place... which is already starting to happen," says Calek. "To this point, I've only released a a handful of rough, unfinished IN A CROWDED ROOM demos, which without any real effort to promote these releases, a legitimate fan-base of loyal followers has developed. This is what making music should be about. The love of simply writing and releasing good songs to play for people, in hopes that you can effect somebody in a positive way. For many years of my life, this was my sole focus and passion. Making music was my life. And then one morning I woke up, and a part of me had died. Like a thief in the night that stole a piece of my soul, my love for creating music had been ripped from my heart, almost as though I was being punished for taking the gift of songwriting for granted. And it was a punishment that nearly killed my creative spirit as a whole. I'm now 38 years old, in which it's taken over a decade to regain that love. And now that I have it back, I'm going to embrace it with all that I have, as perspective and wisdom from life's battles has allowed me the awareness to recognize that with each song that I write and record, I'm constructing the soundtrack of my life. And that's exactly what IN A CROWDED ROOM is... the soundtrack of Chad Calek. That's also the marriage I'm going to create between BLACKSHEEP and IN A CROWDED ROOM, as at the end of this process, everyone will be able to ingest my life in two ways... visually and audibly. This is why I made the choice to leave Hollywood in order to build our own independent company - because I wanted to take on projects like this. With everything we do at AGH TV, our goals are to push the limits in search of fresh, new and innovative ways to document a previously unseen 'truth'. And if there's one thing that I'm certain the BLACKSHEEP documentary and the IN A CROWDED ROOM record will deliver by the pound... it's honesty."
In addition to the filming of BLACKSHEEP and IN A CROWDED ROOM projects, 2015 will also see the launch of Calek and Bottom's GRACIE LAYNE RECORDS, which is the AGH TV independent record label/music division that is being created to distribute Calek's IN A CROWDED ROOM albums, as well as the soundtracks to all of Calek's films.
"The accomplishments of AGH TV are only possible through the efforts of an entire team of people who chose to try and do something special with their lives. This is the 20th year that we've all been working on accomplishing our collective goals. Sometimes it seems like your chasing your tail, and nothing is happening. Other times it seems like we're building a fire the gods can see. Nothing is ever and good or as bad as you think it is. But if you just stay the course, the truth is identified over time. We started 20 years ago with nothing more than an idea, and here we are. That's the truth, my friends. Here we are... and it's only the beginning."
- Chad Calek
PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA
The CHAD CALEK PERSONAL Facebook Page: WWW.FACBEOOK.COM/AGHCHAD
The CHAD CALEK photography Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/CalekPhotos
FILM AND FAN SOCIAL MEDIA
The CHAD CALEK FAN Facebook Page: WWW.FACBEOOK.COM/CHADCALEK
The AMERICAN GHOST HUNTER Facebook Page: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/AMERICANGHOSTHUNTER
The A BLOOD RED SKY Facebook Page: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/ABLOODREDSKY
The IN A CROWDED ROOM Facebook Page: WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/INACROWDEDROOM
"FLOATING ON THE WATER" MUSIC VIDEO FOR CHAD CALEK'S "IN A CROWDED ROOM": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITzuZbfkwYs
IN A CROWDED ROOM "HOPE AGAIN" ROUGH DEMO PERFORMANCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dgg9GUbPpw
"TWO QUESTION: A Q&A WITH DIRECTOR CHAD CALEK ABOUT POST-PARANORMAL STATE LIFE": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmDgGdmv7oM
AGH 2009 YEAR IN REVIEW VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkTcTEz5OXY
"TRAIL OF THE DEAD: 2012" COLLEGE LECTURE TOUR TRAILER: https://vimeo.com/41305240
AGH 2008 "YEAR IN REVIEW" VIDEO: https://vimeo.com/2572579
"THE FASCINATION" AMERICAN GHOST HUNTER CONCEPT SHOT: https://vimeo.com/2192775
"THE GUN RANGE" PART 2 WITH JUSTIN: https://vimeo.com/2391042
"PONERS GOES CRAZY WITH THE LICKS": https://vimeo.com/2727941
A WHITE CHRISTMAS AT THE STANLEY HOTEL: https://myspace.com/anamericanghosthunter/video/a-stanley-christmas-greeting/24635970
GHOST HUNTING MYSELF: https://myspace.com/anamericanghosthunter/video/ghost-hunting-myself/37585667
WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Gemini
FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
FAVORITE WEBSITE? www.yahoo.com
FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA? Instagram
FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTIST? Middle Class Rut
FAVORITE DIRECTOR? Paul Thomas Anderson
FAVORITE VACATION DESTINATION? Venice, Italy
DO YOU THINK WE LANDED ON THE MOON OR NOT? I highly doubt it.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN BIGFOOT? Hmmm. Bigfoot? No. The Yeren? Possibly.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NFL TEAM? The 49ers!
IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND IN WHICH YOU WERE ALLOWED ONE "CREATURE COMFORT", WHAT WOULD IT BE? My acoustic guitar.
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE POLITICIAN? Ross Perot... because he GIVES A FUCK!
WHAT POLITICIAN DO YOU DESPISE? Rick Perry... because I know Texas can do better.
WHAT LAW SHOULD BE ABOLISHED? I would change the drinking age to 18, instead of 21. Why? If you can hold a rifle and make the choice to kill someone in the interest of national security at the age of 18... you should be able to have a beet afterwards.
"THE WEATHER UNDERGROUND"... DOMESTIC TERRORISTS OR PEOPLE WHO JUST GOT SHIT DONE? People who just got shit done.
DO YOU SUPPORT THE LEGALIZATION OF MARIJUANA? Indeed.
WHAT IS THE ONE PIECE OF ADVICE I WOULD GIVE TO MY DAUGHTER, GRACIE? "Your word is everything. Be the person you say you are, as integrity is the most valuable of all virtues. When the winds of change cause the weak to crack... let your word be the unbendable oak that reunites those who've lost their way. You, Gracie... were born with the gift to accomplish this. Don't let anyone, not even us, convince you to walk any road other than an honest one."
IF YOU COULD PICK YOUR OWN NICKNAME, WHAT WOULD THAT NICKNAME BE? THE BIG FEESH.
• FILM & TELEVISION
• 1999 - BASED ON HIS COLLEGE EXPERIENCES AS A JOURNALIST, CALEK PRODUCES AND WRITES HIS FIRST FEATURE FILM, TITLED "THE PRIVATE PUBLIC", WHICH IS A COLLEGE-AGED ROMANTIC COMEDY.
• 2001 - "THE PRIVATE PUBLIC" IS SOLD TO THE SHOWTIME CABLE NETWORK AND RELEASED ON DVD BY ARDUSTRY HOME ENTERTAINMENT.
• 2003 - CALEK DIRECTS HIS FIRST PROJECT EVER, WHICH IS INDEX CASE'S "WHY DREAM BLEED" VIDEO.
• 2004 - CALEK DIRECTS A SERIES OF COMMERCIALS FOR MOUNTAIN DEW/AMP ENERGY DRINK, FEATURING SEVERAL ROCK BANDS, INCLUDING PLATINUM-SELLING EMO ROCK BAND TAKING BACK SUNDAY.
• 2005 - CALEK WRITES, PRODUCES AND DIRECTS HIS FIRST DOCUMENTARY, TITLED "A CLOWN SHORT OF DESTINY", WHICH CHRONICLES HIS BAND'S RIVALRY WITH THE MULTI-PLATINUM METAL BAND SLIPKNOT.
• 2006 - "A CLOWN SHORT OF DESTINY" WINS THE AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD FOR "BEST DOCUMENTARY" AT THE NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL.
• 2006 - "A CLOWN SHORT OF DESTINY" WINS THE DIRECTOR'S CHOICE AWARD FOR "BEST DOCUMENTARY" AT THE PARK CITY FILM AND MUSIC FESTIVAL.
• 2006 - "A CLOWN SHORT OF DESTINY" ARTICLE APPEARS ON MTV NEWS AND ON THE COVER OF REVOLVER MAGAZINE.
• 2005 - CALEK DIRECTS, PRODUCES AND EDITS "ADDICT", WHICH IS THE FIRST SINGLE OFF OF TEARS FOR FEARS VOCALIST CURT SMITH'S SOLO ALBUM.
• 2007 - CALEK DIRECTS THE "SIMPLE SURVIVAL" MUSIC VIDEO FOR METAL LEGENDS MUSHROOMHEAD.
• 2007 - "SIMPLE SURVIVAL" BECOME THE #1 MOST REQUESTED MUSIC VIDEO ON MTV'S HEADBANGER'S BALL.
• 2007 - CALEK DIRECTS, PRODUCES, EDITS AND RELEASES "TERROR NORMAL" (HIS FIRST PARANORMAL DOCUMENTARY) ONLINE FOR FREE. "TERROR NORMAL" GAINS 300,000 YOUTUBE VIEWS IN 90 DAYS.
• 2007 - DREW BARRYMORE PERSONALLY SELECTS CALEK TO APPEAR AS A CAST MEMBER OF THE "VIDEO STAR" PILOT, IN WHICH 12 UP AND COMING MUSIC VIDEO DIRECTORS LIVE TOGETHER AND COMPETE IN MUSIC VIDEO REMAKE CHALLENGES.
• 2007 - OUT OF OVER 100 DIRECTORIAL CANDIDATES, STEVEN SPIELBERG PERSONALLY SELECTS CALEK TO DIRECT, EXECUTIVE PRODUCE AND STAR IN HIS FORTHCOMING ONLINE PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIVE SERIES TITLED "RISING".
• 2008 - CALEK MAKES HIS NATIONAL TELEVISION ON-SCREEN DEBUT AS A GUEST STAR ON THE "GOOD VS. EVIL" EPISODE OF THE SECOND SEASON OF THE A&E'S NETWORK'S HIT REALITY SERIES "PARANORMAL STATE".
• 2009 - AFTER ONLY APPEARING IN THREE EPISODES OF "PARANORMAL STATE", A&E MAKES CALEK THE SECOND HIGHEST PAID CAST MEMBER OF THE SERIES. CALEK WOULD GO ON TO APPEAR IN 28 TOTAL EPISODES OF "PARANORMAL STATE".
• 2010 - CALEK MAKES HIS NATIONAL TELEVISION DIRECTORIAL DEBUT BY DIRECTING THE PARANORMAL STATE "DARKNESS FALLS" EPISODE, WHICH WOULD BECOME ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED EPISODES IN THE HISTORY OF THE "PARANORMAL STATE" FRANCHISE.
• 2010 - A&E OFFERS CALEK HIS OWN TELEVISION SPECIAL, TITLED "THE GHOST PROPHECIES", WHICH CALEK DIRECTS, WRITES, EXECUTIVE PRODUCES AND STARS IN THE SPECIAL.
• 2010 - DESPITE GOING HEAD TO HEAD WITH SEASON 1 OF AMC'S "THE WALKING DEAD", "THE GHOST PROPHECIES" DEBUTS TO 1.4 MILLION VIEWERS.
• 2010 - CALEK BECOMES THE REGULAR SEASON 5 DIRECTOR OF "PARANORMAL STATE". CALEK WOULD GO ON TO DIRECT A TOTAL OF 18 EPISODES BEFORE CHOOSING TO LEAVE THE SERIES AT THE END OF 2010.
• 2011 - CALEK STARS, WRITES, PRODUCES, EXECUTIVE PRODUCES, EDITS AND DIRECTS "AMERICAN GHOST HUNTER", HIS OWN AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL LIFE STORY DOCUMENTARY.
• 2011 - CALEK ANNOUNCES THAT HE AND MANAGER TURNED PARTNER CURT SMITH WILL BE LAUNCHING "AGH TELEVISION", AN ONLINE DISTRIBUTION COMPANY THAT WILL RELEASE CALEK'S FILMS INDEPENDENTLY.
• 2011 - CALEK RELEASES "AMERICAN GHOST HUNTER" VIA "AGH TELEVISION", WHICH TO DATE HAS SOLD OVER 25,000 DVDS TO 18 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, MAKING "AMERICAN GHOST HUNTER" THE TOP SELLING INDEPENDENT PARANORMAL DOCUMENTARY OF ALL TIME.
• 2011 - TALENT AGENCY CAA (J.J. ABRAMS, RON HOWARD, TOM HANKS) SIGNS CALEK AS A DIRECTOR.
• 2011 - CALEK CREATES AND LAUNCHES "AGH: THE TOUR", A SELF-BOOKED AND PROMOTED 66-CITY "AMERICAN GHOST HUNTER" NON-TRADITIONAL THEATRICAL FILM SCREENING TOUR, IN WHICH 75 PERCENT OF THE TOUR DATES SELL OUT.
• 2012 - CALEK WRITES, PRODUCES, DIRECTS AND EDITS "A BLOOD RED SKY", WHICH THE MAJORITY OF PRODUCTION TAKES PLACE IN ALNWICK, ENGLAND'S CHILLINGHAM CASTLE.
* 2012 - UPON COMPLETION OF POST PRODUCTION OF "A BLOOD RED SKY", CALEK LAUNCHES "A BLOOD RED TOUR" IN 77 U.S. AND CANADIAN CITIES. ALL TOUR DATES SELL OUT.
• 2013 - CALEK JOINES FORCES WITH EXECUTIVE PRODUCER/INDEPENDENT INVESTOR THOMAS LEE BOTTOM, WHO BECOMES A PARTNER IN ALL OF CALEK'S VENTURES.
• 2013 - CALEK ANNOUNCES "A BLOOD RED AUSTRALIAN TOUR", WHICH ALL SIX AUSTRALIAN TOUR DATES SELL OUT ONE MONTH BEFORE THE TOUR BEGINS.
35 INCH MUDDER (1995-2001)
• 1995 - CALEK JOINS 35 INCH MUDDER IN 1995 IN AMES, IA, AS A BASS PLAYER.
• 1995 - CALEK BORROWS $400 TO RECORD THE "35 INCH MUDDER" SELF-TITLED ALBUM AN PRESS 100 SELF BURNED COMPACT DISCS.
• 1996 - THE FIRST SINGLE FROM 35 INCH MUDDER, TITLED "IT ALL COMES BACK TO ME", BECOMES THE #1 REQUESTED SINGLE ON DES MOINES, IA'S COMMERCIAL ROCK STATION, LAZER 103.3 FM.
• 1997 - THE 35 INCH MUDDER DEBUT CD, TITLED "DEFINITION OF PURPOSE", GAINS DISTRIBUTION THROUGH BEST BUY IN SIX MIDWEST STATES.
• 1998 - 35 INCH MUDDER OPENS UP FOR THE DEFTONES, LIMP BIZKIT, STAIND, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, MOTLEY CRUE, THE FLAMING LIPS, THE CRYSTAL METHOD, STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, DISTURBED, INCUBUS, PAPA ROACH, SLIPKNOT AND MORE.
• 1998 - LEGENDARY "TEARS FOR FEARS" VOCALIST CURT SMITH SIGNS 35 INCH MUDDER TO A MANAGEMENT CONTRACT.
• 1999 - 35 INCH MUDDER RECEIVES RAVE REVIEWS AND NATIONAL PRESS IN SPIN MAGAZINE AND HITZ MAGAZINE.
• 1999 - 35 INCH MUDDER'S SINGLE "FULL SCALE WAR" OFF THEIR SOPHOMORE "STAINED" CD BECOMES THE #9 SINGLE IN THE UNITED STATES AT METAL AND COLLEGE RADIO.
• 1999 - 35 INCH MUDDER'S "STAINED" CD BECOMES THE #1 SELLING CD IN DES MOINES, IA.
• 2000 - 35 INCH MUDDER'S "PREVENTIVE REACTION" SINGLE BECOMES THE #1 "MOST ADDED" SINGLE IN THE UNITED STATES AT METAL AND COLLEGE RADIO.
• 2001 - CALEK MOVES TO LOS ANGELES TO PURSUE A CAREER IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS.
• 2008 - CALEK BEGINS WRITING FOR HIS OWN SOLO, ACOUSTIC PROJECT CALLED "IN A CROWDED ROOM", IN WHICH CALEKS SINGS AND PLAYS ALL INSTRUMENTS ON THE "IN A CROWDED ROOM" RECORDINGS.
• 2008 - CALEK IS INVITED TO COVER SOUNDGARDEN'S "SLAVES AND BULLDOZERS" ON THE "DARK DAYS: A SOUNDGARDEN TRIBUTE" ALBUM, WHICH IS DISTRIBUTED NATIONWIDE VIA BEST BUY.
• 2012 - AFTER YEARS OF WRITING, RECORDING AND RELEASING FREE DEMOS, CALEK RELEASES THE "IN A CROWDED ROOM: CAN YOUR FEEL THIS?" DEMO CD ON AMAZON.COM, WHICH BECOME THE #13 TOP SELLING CD IN THE "ACOUSTIC ROCK" CATEGORY.
• 2015 - CHAD CALEK IS SET TO DIRECT HIS NEW AUTOBIOGRAPHIC "BLACKSHEEP" DOCUMENTARY, WHICH WILL CHRONICLE CALEK'S REEMERGENCE INTO THE WORLD OF MUSIC AFTER WALKING AWAY FROM THE MUSIC BUSINESS NEARLY 10 YEARS AGO.
• 2015 - BOTTOM AND CALEK ANNOUNCE PLANS TO LAUNCH "GRACIE LAYNE RECORDS", AN "INDIE-LABEL" MUSIC DIVISION OF AGH TV THAT WILL SELF-DISTRIBUTE CALEK'S "IN A CROWDED ROOM" CD, AS WELL AS THE SOUNDTRACKS TO CALEK'S FILMS.
• 2010 - CALEK SIGNS WITH THE WOLFMAN AGENCY, ONE OF THE TOP LECTURE BOOKING AGENCIES IN THE UNITED STATES THAT REPRESENTS EVERYONE FROM MAJOR TELEVISION STARS TO FORMER U.S. PRESIDENTS.
• 2011 - 2012 - CALEK QUICKLY BECOMES ONE OF THE TOP BOOKED LECTURERS ON THE WOLFMAN ROSTER, IN WHICH CALEK BOOKS OVER 30 SPEAKING EVENTS IN THE U.S. AND CANADA, INCLUDING SOLD OUT EVENTS AT THE VIRGINIA TECH INSTITUTE, OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY, THE UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT, THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN, TEXAS A&M, KANSAS UNIVERSITY, CENTRAL FLORIDA UNIVERSITY, OTTAWA UNIVERSITY AND MORE, INCLUDING CALEK'S BIGGEST DRAW EVER, WHICH WAS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA AT LINCOLN, IN WHICH OVER 1,100 STUDENTS WERE IN ATTENDANCE FOR CALEK'S PRESENTATION.