- How long do I have to view my pay per view purchase?
You have 48 hours and can view the film any amount of times you would like within that period.
- What devices can I watch my purchased film on?
You may watch your purchased film on most computers, smart phones, mobile devices and some televisions with web/browser app compatibility.
- Can I join the site on a trial basis?
There is no trial basis for joining the aghtelevision.com site. We offer a one year membership at the discounted price of $99.99, which can be paid in full up front or for those who would like to finance their year membership, a monthly installment plan of $9.99 for 12 months is available.
- I have a problem viewing content.
Contact us immediately if you have any problems viewing any of our content and we will work to resolve your issue. Make sure you specify what device you are using to view our content and if by computer, what browser you are using.
- Will I be issued tickets via mail for my event ticket purchase?
There are no physical tickets issued when purchasing a pass or ticket to an AGH event. Your purchase is registered with our system digitally and all you need to attend is a drivers licsense or some photo id that confirms the identity of the person who made the purchase.
- What if someone made the ticket purchase other than the individuals who will be attending?
Just email us with the name(s) of the person(s) who will be attending and be sure to either forward us the purchase confirmation you received from our system, paypal or note your full name and we can find it in our system to replace the names of the guests attending.
- If I purchased a V.I.P. ticket (pass), how will I know about the exclusive location for the dinner/event?
- What if something comes up or I cannot attend for some reason?
All ticket sales are final, as we rely on the amount of tickets sold to deterime the budget of the event. That being said, you are allowed to resell your ticket to others in our fan base, so make sure to contact us with the names of the person(s) which will be attending in your sted.
- How long can I expect to wait to receive my order?
- What happens if my order is faulty or damaged during shippment?